× 保持微笑,因为爱笑的人会幸福 x

I believe in 『Rise of the Guardians』

I believe that there's always an angel protecting me all the time
It's called guardian~

Well, I watched <Rise of the Guardians> with my course mates today


That's a nice movie indeed and impressed me a lot.
Santa Claus with tattoos on his hands,

6 feet Easter Bunny,

Tooth Fairy with her innocent baby fairy,

Cute Sandy who creates dreams for the kids,

and the character I love the most—— Jack Frost!
Jack Frost: Am I on the Naughty List?
Santa: Naughty List, you hold record. 

Everyone knows Santa and Bunny, right?
But there's only  few of us heard about Tooth Fairy, Sandy and Jack Frost..
Before I watch this movie, I've no idea who are they
but now, I love them so much~



The memory of everything that happens to you as a child is stored in your baby teeth
Tooth Fairy collects all of your teeth
and stores them into a magic box that only you can open
When you are troubled, lost, confused or uncertain what to do,
the Tooth Fairy will return your teeth,
so that you will remember the hopes and dreams of your childhood...



I'm wondering when will she return my baby teeth for me...
as I've forgotten what's my dreams for so long...
=)

Sand Man , doesn't like to talk,perhaps, he doesn't want to wake anyone up~
He creates sweet dreams for the kids...


but dream is dangerous, because it might turn into nightmare sometimes~
I believe the presence of nightmare, but I'm not afraid...


Sandy worked really hard to fight with Pitch, the Boogeyman~
I almost cried when he was dead in the movie...
I wished he can alive, and at the end of the story, my dream came true~

A wish always begins with a dream...
I do believe sweet dream will come after nightmare,
but where is my Sandy?
I believe in you, please let me see you...

Comes to Jack Frost, the character I love the most~
He is  one of the guardians who had a younger sister when he was still alive
I was so touching when I saw Jack Frost fell into the  pond after he rescued his sister
That's why he had been chosen by the man in the Moon as a guardian.




Jack Frost is a brave and courageous hero...
I need a guardian who protect me, care for me...




I wish I can have someone like Jack Frost as my guardian in real life, can I?
Well, maybe I cannot be too greedy~
Because I have daddy as my knight already...

Although Jack is only an unreal character, but I admire Jack...
<Rise of the Guardians>,<Nightmare Before Christmas>,
both of the movies are my favorite,
Christmas as the plot, talking about dreams and nightmares,
Also, the characters that I like in both movies are called "Jack"

what a coincidence~XD

Everyone needs someone sometimes,
all you have to do is believe...
『Believe』is the key word of this movie...
I believe in fate...
I believe in the presence of guardians...

Sweet dream, Jess~
Nightmare won't last for so long....

Believe it or not? click here >>> http://www.riseoftheguardians.com/

A nice edited video of <Rise of the Guardians> + <Tangled>





No comments:

Post a Comment