× 保持微笑,因为爱笑的人会幸福 x

Say "NO" to stress~

Study, study n study~
actually i din't study hard,
but now im STRESSED
i need DESSERTS....
i dont know why,
i want to go home,
n i need a hug...

i never write my blog using English,
but now, im doing it...
i think it must be something wrong with me?!

i try to think positively everyday,
i try to motivate myself  every second,
but in return,
im lying on my bed n sleep like pig...

whats wrong with me?
am i too stress?
or im just want to exit from this real life?

i want a good results,
i want a nice job,
i want a great future,
but what am i doing now?
hanging around n do nothing...

friends are studying now,
n im blogging here,
no study mood at all,
n still thinking negatively here...

Come on, Jess~
wake up!
you don't have time already...
still dreaming here?
wanna make dad n mum disappointed izit?

if no,
switch off your pc now n don't facebook!
go face your book...
or you will regret after next Friday....

next Friday is coming soon,
if you want to go back home happily,
try your best in your final exam,okay?

Jess says:
[OK! I'll try my best! gambateh!]
[~Say "NO" to stress~]






No comments:

Post a Comment